Your tasks with us:
- Manufacture of assemblies or individual parts as well as vintage aircraft
- Assembly of components for business jets
- Carrying out structural repairs
- Precise work according to plans and drawings
- Preparation of necessary documentation after the quality inspection
- Very good secondary school leaving certificate, intermediate school leaving certificate or A-levels
- Interest and good understanding of technical and physical contexts
We offer you:
- Flat hierarchies within the company
- Early responsibility - you are a full member of the team from the start
- Direct collaboration on project work
The training content includes:
- Metal and plastic machining and processing
- Manufacture and assembly of individual parts or subassemblies
- Basics of control technology, electrical engineering, hydraulics and pneumatics
Training starts in September each year.
Training takes place alternately in the company and at vocational school (block teaching). The final skilled worker examination is held before the Chamber of Industry and Commerce. There are no traditional recruitment tests at our company. Instead, we would like to give you an insight into the profession and get to know you better during a short internship.
We look forward to receiving your application documents with cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates by 31 October.